If you’re an owner of a small business, you know how to make the most of your time. But doing it all yourself—especially the paperwork—can quickly eat up all the hours in your week. Outsourcing your bookkeeping tasks can keep you focused on growing your business and allocate your staffing dollars to functions that are most critical to your continued success.
At Bookkeeping Land, we understand your drive, direction, and pace.
We concentrate on your bookkeeping, so you can concentrate on building your business.
We offer a range of bookkeeping services to businesses like yours with 1 to 50 employees. We serve clients across the US, with local bookkeepers in Boston and Metrowest. Our bookkeepers can work remotely and can come to your office at your convenience. Outside of Massachusetts, we serve our clients remotely.
We pride ourselves on completing our work as conveniently and as cost-effectively as possible.
Contact us today to discuss how we can help you meet your business goals.
What We Do
- Accounts payable (bills and payments)
- Accounts receivable (invoices and collection)
- Bank account and credit card reconciliation
- Payroll integration
- Coordinating with your CPA or Tax Advisor
- Typing letters
Whom We Serve
- You are a business with 1 to 50 employees
- You spend 8+ hrs for your bookkeeping
- Your books are a mess
- You think you are wasting your time with it
- You don't want to hire an in-house bookkeeper
- You don't meet any of the above
- You need bookkeeping services
- Experience in all bookkeeping procedures
- Quality that your CPA will appreciate
- Bookkeeping skills matched to your needs
- No risk: You have control over everything
- Trust: Your files are secure and our employees are screened and trained
- Convenience: Remote work is done when you need it
- No filing expenses: You can file